Memorable Quotes

"Mom, I love you, but I don't want to know what you're made of."
- This is a quote from a few years back.  Heather was shopping, and they passed through the women's section with all of the bras and such.  Devin covered his eyes and said this.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yikes!

Man time flies way too fast. Everytime I turn around, another month passes, and I realize how terrible I am at updating my blog. Just not a whole lot of time I guess.

So, last night, Heather was watching some recorded American Idols and they had Kiss on to sing one of the songs. Heather asked a general question, which was not really directed at anyone in
particular. "How old are those guys?" she queried. Devin, immediately offered up his opinion, "I don't know, probably 30."

Now that will make you feel really old in a hurry. We proceeded to have a history lesson, and explained the fact that they had to at least be in their 50s or 60s. Then we licked our wounds and went to bed at 9:30PM. Just kidding, we stayed up til at least 10.

Okay, there's an update for you . . . and here are a couple of pictures to tide you over.

3 comments:

Martha said...

Happy Birthday, Brenan!! What is he now? Like 30?

Joanna & Ben said...

HA! good one Mart. I love your kids, miss seeing them everyday, that was a real treat. Miss you guys too, hope we can all do it again soon, this time I'll bring my family.

Lildonbro said...

Haha! I love that. It's like when I used to train the teenagers at Ukrop's and one of them kept asking me how old I was, finally I told them 24 (which was the truth at the time) and the girl's eyes got all big and she said, "You don't look THAT old." Excuse you...you're only 7 years away from it.