Memorable Quotes

"Mom, I love you, but I don't want to know what you're made of."
- This is a quote from a few years back.  Heather was shopping, and they passed through the women's section with all of the bras and such.  Devin covered his eyes and said this.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Uh oh . . .

Well, as you can tell, it has been nearly 3 months since my last post. Time is just a flyin' my friends. Well the kids did go back to school last week. We are terrible parents who did not take any pictures of Devin on his first day!
We did however take a few of Lauryn. She had absolutely no fear going in there. She wanted Heather to just leave her alone so she could get on with the learning. Heather said it was funny to see, and there were some kids who were definitely not ready to make the leap.

I do have a picture of Devin with Larry Gelwix. Who you ask? The movie, "Forever Strong" is based around him. He is the volunteer coach of the Highland High rugby team. He has been there for 34 years and only last 9 games, while amassing something like 19 national championships. I guess they didn't really play for the national championship in some of those years.

Boy oh boy, I really feel like a failure though. I wanted to do at least 1 update on here every month, and I thought this would be my September entry. Then I realized that I already missed July and August!

1 comments:

Joanna & Ben said...

we forgive you, at least you did this one. It's good to hear that Lauren was excited to go to school. We didn't take any pictures of Jake today, he was in no mood to have his pick taken, maybe some other time. love you guys,