Memorable Quotes

"Mom, I love you, but I don't want to know what you're made of."
- This is a quote from a few years back.  Heather was shopping, and they passed through the women's section with all of the bras and such.  Devin covered his eyes and said this.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

An Untimely Update

Okay, so I was sitting here a minute ago, and Martha said "I thought you were going to keep your blog more updated."
My response: "Well, the last blog I started had only one entry, so anything more than that is 'more updated', right?"

With that said, here is a little update from the Utah Donbrosky neck of the woods.  The kids continue to do well.  Brenan is just growing up and learning to not put up with his brother and sister if they give him a hard time.  He's "support" walking a little bit now, so I'm sure he'll be progressing toward the full on stroll pretty soon.
Devin is closing in on the completion of his 4th grade year.  He is doing really well in school, and once he starts reading it's hard to get him to stop.   But, sometimes we do struggle to get him "started".  The other night he saw a member of our ward, and their little girl who had pierced ears.  She is probably about a year old.  Devin walked up to the father and asked, "are those fake".  He found out they were real and replied, "she's a bit young for that don't you think?"  The father thought that was really funny, as did all of us.
Lauryn, she's just all girl and full of sass and spunk.  And boy does she have an imagination; one can get lost in there.  She's always playing with her stuffed animals and giving them names and doing all sorts of things that girls do.
Okay, there's an update for now.  I'll post some pictures next time.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Thanks, Matt. I was wondering what those crazy kids have been up to these days.

Lildonbro said...

Martha is suck a smart alec :)
I though, have been wondering what they are up to. Devin is so funny!
I'm excited to see all of them soon!