Memorable Quotes

"Mom, I love you, but I don't want to know what you're made of."
- This is a quote from a few years back.  Heather was shopping, and they passed through the women's section with all of the bras and such.  Devin covered his eyes and said this.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Walk on the Moon . . .

And Mars for that matter.  As a family, we recently went to visit the Clark Planetarium at the Gateway in downtown Salt Lake City.  We saw the movie, "Under the Sea 3D" which was pretty entertaining, as narrated by Jim Carey.

I have to admit, my eyes are not made for 3D.  I always have a difficult time watching, and found myself closing one eye, or taking the 3D glasses off quite often.  It was pretty funny to watch the kids in the audience, including Lauryn, continually reaching out in front of them to see if they could "catch any fish".
After that, we did some exploring, and the kids, Devin and Lauryn got a chance to walk on the moon.  As you can see, they are "moving in slow motion".
They then decided to see what life was like on Mars.  They didn't seem quite as enthused to be further away from planet Earth.  Maybe it was because the temperature was warmer . . . we may never know.Meanwhile, Brenan was more than happy to keep his stroller wheels firmly planted on Terra firma.  I don't think he thought it was a big deal.  Ain't he so cute?


3 comments:

Joanna & Ben said...

It looks like a good time. Brenan is so cute. He's gotten so big, I can't wait to meet him and to see all of you in a couple of months

Martha said...

I can't do 3-D either. I always have to close my left eye. I get a headache by the end.

Lildonbro said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! :) The pictures are way cute!